Saturday 19 September 2015

Customized photo frame - Blue color theme

I started working on the assembly part for this frame on the auspicious morning of Ganesh Chaturthi, which was on 17th September this year. I was simply having a picture in my mind of how to assemble the quilled shapes when it just struck that it looked like "Ganesha Trunk and Crown" from one angle. This is how it looked and I quickly added a Ganesh silhouette in the center and captured the assembly in my camera :)



Just oriented the assembly top down and captured another angle and with this my celebration for Ganesh Festival, which I was missing a lot this year sitting in France is partly completed.

GANESH: Gives All New Energy and Spirit of Happiness

The final assembly of this customized photo frame in blue and orange theme colors looks a bit different, though. Here are some pictures of the completed frame :)


Zoomed in
Hoping to add more frames in this series, soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment