Sunday 23 August 2015

Punch craft and embossed flowers

I was feeling absolutely accomplished to finish another quillography project. It was a Sunday afternoon at our residence in Orsay, France. I was just planning my next quilling project and was looking for some nice background papers. There were some embossed felt sheets kept inside the carton boxes which came from India a few months back when we had moved from Bangalore :)

While just creating some design in my mind I suddenly got reminded of my punch craft tools! Bingo! I just took out all the punch craft and embossing tools and started with some paper cutting, sorting, embossing and shaping. 

Sometimes even without much of planning when you get something nice the happiness goes to an additional level. I could not resist to take out some money envelopes, which I brought long back from Nupur (Nupur Creatives, Pune) and just started decorating them. Here are the results! 

My Sunday fun was completed :)

A greeting card

Set of money envelopes

Some more ideas to create handmade customized photo frames using cardstocks, acrylic colors, embossed flowers and punch craft flowers and swirls. Distressing technique (Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads) is used to create the shading effect on the swirls and paper doilies


Zoomed in view

Customized photo frame (1)


Zoomed in view

Customized photo frame (2)
.

Please visit my Facebook page "Lights and Papers" for recent project updates, ideas, and pictures. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment