Sunday 23 August 2015

3D Quilled boxes

Quilling love continues


Now I am absolutely sure that I am not only passionate but a little obsessed with the art of Paper Quilling. How much ever I learn I always feel there is more to it and my wishlist is still longer.

Another set of quilled boxes and tray learned from Shabana in Bangalore and all these are done just within a month's time, just before leaving Bangalore. Indeed, I had finished all the projects on 24th May 2015, a day before my flight from Bangalore to Kolkata. I was leaving Bangalore and moving to France. The last one month of stay in Bangalore (May 2015) was indeed one of the most passionately active months when I was working on my final assignments on Image Management, enjoying my time with this beautiful art and at the same time planning the packing and moving.

If I combine all the three projects almost 3000 or more shapes are created and assembled towards completion. The number might seem to be high, but the joy of creating is much more in comparison to that. And that is when I realized I really can sit and do quilling for a whole day. That realization is a motivation for me to move one more step towards my dream.

So here it comes. A red color heart shaped box, a rectangular box and an acrylic tray with a cover decorated with quilled floral assembly inside, which all I learned during the workshop.  





And the love continues with some more creation later during my stay in France since last three months.







Some nice combination can be created with these quilled boxes. The jewelry is bought from "Jute-Cottage".




For latest projects and pictures please visit my Facebook page "Lights and Papers".

No comments:

Post a Comment