Sunday 6 September 2015

Set of Jar and Prop candles



It is another Sunday and my second trial on candle making is completed. :)

The first one is a set of prop candles using paper cup moulds and props with a layering of white and yellow colours using paraffin wax.
 Next was the plan to use some old jars from my kitchen and create some jar candles out of them. Well, this is the very first attempt and as I complete the first two, few more designs came into my mind and hopefully will share them soon once they are ready.

Set of three prop candles


Here are the jars that I have chosen ...

And now I have converted them into jar candles with candle props and chunks.

Jar chunk candles with layering


This is the full set for today :)

Hope to add some more in the kitty soon. Please also visit my facebook page "Lights and Papers" to stay updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment