Sunday 13 September 2015

Textured candles using natural props

Sunday is here again and my trial on textured candles using natural flower petals and leaves as props is completed.

These are candles using paper-cup mold and paraffin wax. The idea of using natural props is known to create some customized designs on candles. The props can be arranged in a particular way near the surface of the mold before you start pouring the melted wax inside it.

Using bigger sized molds (aluminum or steel) can give nicer results where you can play with the design in more creative way due to enough space. These are the first trial on using these props and as I complete each candle every week, lot of new ideas and designs come in mind. I have to now wait till I restock my candle making materials and convert my creative ideas into reality :).

Hope the time comes soon. Till then enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment