Saturday 17 October 2015

Love and Joy

Typography is my most favorite in quilling. Be it a single letter or word(s), I have created 25 projects so far in typography related to gifts and customized orders for sale.

With a limited set of paper strips in hand, my plan is to create a series of 6 quilled monograms in Royale Initialen calligraphic font on 6/8 inches softly textured cardstocks.

The festive season has commenced. I wish this season brings us a lot of joy and smile and keep us bonded with love with our near and dear ones. This is a homecoming season as well, however, this year I am really going to miss my home and especially the festival of "Durgapuja".

Here's presenting the first two letters of this series. "L" for Love and "J" for Joy.




The snapshots and close views are also provided in the pictures below. The Royal Initialen fonts are available in www.dafont.com and can be downloaded and installed to use them further in your projects.

The font printed on a plain paper

The impression is taken on the cardstock







The font printed on plain paper






Please visit my page "Lights and Papers" in Facebook for more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment